BREAKING SCANDAL: Handwriting Expert Says Patrick Swayze’s “Surprise” Will Was Forged!

Ct Patriot: This sounds very suspicious to me. Why would he not take care of any of his family?

download (7)

WORLD EXCLUSIVE! SHOCKING CLAIMS – PATRICK SWAYZE WILL WAS FORGED!

October 29, 2014

$windled Out Of Millions? Patrick Swayze’s Family Members Believe His Will Was FORGED — Handwriting Expert Says It Was ‘Highly Unlikely’ He Signed It!

Radar Online

Oct 29-2014

Patrick Swayze’s family isn’t letting him rest in peace amid a bombshell accusation that his will was forged! RadarOnline.com has learned a new claim that someone falsified his signature to inherit his fortune has caused an enormous feud to erupt.

download (8)Radar has learned that a “surprise” will was filed in a New Mexico court in August that blindsided some of the Dirty Dancing star’s relatives. Swayze’s entire estate – worth an estimated $40 million – was left to his widow Lisa Niemi, 58, according to the four-page documentobtained by Radar. The document in question was signed by “Patrick Swayze” and executed on July 27, 2009.

READ THE DOCUMENTS HERE

 But there’s a problem.

The actor was hospitalized at the time, according to a family friend who believes Swayze wasn’t functional enough to sign anything!

“He was very sick, emaciated and high on an anti-seizure drug…and 10 different medications,” the friend said. “Patrick was barely coherent!”

for full story click here please

Did Patrick Swayze Sign His Will? Handwriting Expert Says It’s ‘Highly Unlikely’

Patrick Swayze’s will was allegedly forged by someone that “falsified his signature to inherit his fortune,” according to Radar Online.

The report claims that a “surprise” will was filed earlier this year in a New Mexico court that blindsided some of Patrick Swayze’s relatives.

Peggy Walla, a forensic document and handwriting examiner based in Texas, was asked by Radar Online to examine the validity of this “surprise” will, which was allegedly signed by the Road House actor on July 27, 2009. Walla compared the signature found on the will with three other signatures found on memorabilia that Patrick Swayze autographed. Based on her findings, Walla concluded that it was “highly unlikely” that the same person who autographed the examined memorabilia also signed the questionable will.

“It is highly unlikely that the same person signed the will. It just does not look like a natural signature. Whoever signed it tried to appear like they were sick.”

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/1570868/patrick-swayze-will-signature/#pwxCxHjiRPM4yYwf.99

download (9)

NEW VIDEO: Police Officer Hears “God Bless You” And Loses it On Citizen!

Ct Patriot: The ever growing police state. Are all the good cops being replaced by these thin skinned Order followers? Why do they see us as the enemy? Don’t they work for us? Doesn’t everyone deserve some respect?

images (2)

VIDEO: COP GOES NUTS WHEN TOLD “GOD BLESS YOU”

Talking to police officers now an arrestable offense?

by PAUL JOSEPH WATSON

OCTOBER 29, 2014

Talking to, looking at, or even being pleasant and nice towards cops is now almost enough to get you beat up and thrown in jail judging by two recent examples out of Miami and Philadelphia.

Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/paul.j.watson.71
FOLLOW Paul Joseph Watson @ https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet

*********************

Paul Joseph Watson is the editor at large of Infowars.com and Prison Planet.com.

download (6)

HEALTH WARNING: Got Milk? Study Says Three Half Pints A Day Can Kill You!

Ct Patriot: Just wanted to put this out there for everyone…

 

download

 

Three glasses of milk a day linked to earlier death

Milk could be a danger to health and even increase the risk of dying prematurely, according to shocking new research.

 

October 29, 2014

 

Drinking a few half pint glasses of milk every day does nothing to lower the chance of suffering broken bones, the research says, and can make the risk of an early death more likely.

The study leaders say further research is needed before any dietary changes are recommended. But they fear the effects of high levels of lactose and galactose found in milk are to blame.

These sugars can increase oxidative stress and chronic inflammation in the body – both of which are major causes of a host of killer and chronic diseases.

The research was conducted at the department of surgical sciences at ­Uppsala University in Sweden.

images (1)Lead researcher Professor Karl Michaelsson said: “Our results may question the validity of recommendations to consume high amounts of milk to prevent fragility fractures.

“The results should, however, be interpreted cautiously given the observational design of our study.

“The findings merit independent ­replication before they can be used for dietary recommendations.”

Professor Mary Schooling, of New York’s City University, said the new ­findings certainly raised fears about the potential harm of milk.

She said: “As milk consumption may rise globally with economic development and increasing consumption of animal source foods, the role of milk and mortality needs to be established now.”

A diet rich in milk products is widely recommended to help reduce the likelihood of fractures linked to osteoporosis. But previous research into the importance of milk for the prevention of fractures and the influence on death rates showed conflicting results. The Swedish team set out to examine whether high milk intake may increase oxidative stress, which, in turn, affects mortality and fracture risks.

The research, published in the BMJ, looked at the diets and lifestyles of two large groups of men and women over a number of years.

In women, the study found no reduction in fracture risk with higher milk consumption. But those who drank more than three glasses of milk a day had a higher risk of death than women who drank less than one glass a day.

Men also had a higher risk of death with higher milk consumption but this was less pronounced than in women.

For full story click here please

NSFW Video Just Released: Mentally Ill African American Man Shot 45 Times By Cops!

Ct Patriot: 45 Bullets for a homeless man with a knife? Maybe a bit much?

download (3)

 

New video shows US police shot black man 45 times like ‘firing squad’

Press TV

Tue Oct 28, 2014

A new video footage shows brutality of US police against black people as eight police officers shot a mentally ill African-American man 45 times in Michigan.

The 49-year-old victim, Milton Hall, was killed by the officers in Saginaw in 2012.

The shooting aroused a local outcry and a federal investigation two years ago.

download (4)The American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) that released the video on Monday presented a testimony about the police shooting.

The video shows that eight police officers ringing the man in a parking lot with one dog growling at the poor man. Hall was not carrying any weapons except for a penknife. He was then shot by the officers 45 times and 14 of those shots struck him dead.

The ACLU gave the police dashboard footage to representatives of the Organization of American States in order to pressure the federal government to look at Hall’s death scene one more time.

In February, the Department of Justice said it could not find “sufficient evidence of willful misconduct” to prosecute the eight officers.

AT/AGB

 

Two Years Later, No Charges After Police Kill Homeless Man in Barrage of 46 Shots

“Anti Quarantine” Ebola Nurse Kaci Hickox Links To CDC And Obama! Just A Coincidence? (VIDEO)

Ct Patriot:  Yes, I know what the progressives are going to say…”It’s just a coincidence”. Yeah I am sure it is. It is always just a coincidence where the Obama regime is concerned. I mean of course it makes total sense that Obama and his cronies are hell bent on getting Ebola to spread across the states. And that there just happens to be a progressive Obama supporter who just happens to be connected to the CDC. That Is just oh so offended her rights have been violated. Even though the USA has a long history of common sense quarantines. They are now playing ideological politics with your very life, and the lives of all those you love. But I assume your happy with the handling of this crisis as well as the others that the Obama regime has intentionally bungled. Remember…”Never let a Crisis go to Waste!”

download (1)

BREAKING: Ebola Nurse’s Ties to CDC Scrubbed From Website – Is Far Left Progressive & Obama Supporter

Jim Hoft

October 27, 2014

The Ebola nurse who attacked Governor Christie for putting her in quarantine after returning from Africa is a Progressive with ties to the CDC.

Her LinkedIn profile was scrubbed this weekend.

October 26, 2014
by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger

Natural News reported:

Kaci Hickox, the nurse who was quarantined in New Jersey over her high risk status as a possible Ebola carrier, has ties to the CDC which have been deliberately hidden by the mainstream media.

Right now, a war is waging between states like New Jersey, New York and Illinois — which have all decided to quarantine travelers at high risk of Ebola infections — and the federal government which is adamantly opposed to border security, medical quarantines and travel bans.

Kaci Hickox emerged in the center of this debate just yesterday when she complained of being “interrogated” and held in violation of her civil rights. Kaci’s LinkedIn.com profile, which described her links to the CDC, was scrubbed from the web earlier today, and even Google cache has strangely been cleared of her profile which previously detailed her ties to the CDC.

The now-famous DallasNews.com article [1] which published Hickox’s complaints failed to mention the nurse’s ties to the CDC.

It turns out that Kaci Hickox is a registered democrat and Obama supporter who works for the CDC. “The nurse currently quarantined in New Jersey is an employee for the Centers for Disease Control and a registered Democrat with a history of left-wing advocacy,” reports GotNews.com.

Here’s a look at Kaci Hickox’s LinkedIn account before it was scrubbed clean.
kaci hickox cdc
download (2)Kaci’s LinkedIn account has suddenly been expunged but not before Fire Andrea Mitchell was able to procure a screenshot.

GotNews has more on the outspoken Christie critic. Kaci Hickox’s ties to the CDC were not disclosed in a controversial anti-quarantine column she wrote for the Dallas Morning News. The CDC opposes quarantines or travel bans from Ebola infected countries.

Initially turned down for Doctors Without Borders, Hickox applied for a position with the Centers for Disease Control’s infectious disease unit. She received that position and began a two-year fellowship in Las Vegas, NV where she currently still works.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/047406_Ebola_quarantines_New_Jersey_CDC.html##ixzz3HP8adwGX

Nurse describes Ebola quarantine ordeal: ‘I was in shock. Now I’m angry’

By Elizabeth Cohen, Leslie Holland and Ralph Ellis,
CNN

(CNN) — Kaci Hickox, a nurse placed under mandatory quarantine in New Jersey, went on CNN on Sunday and criticized the “knee-jerk reaction by politicians” to Ebola, saying “to quarantine someone without a better plan in place, without more forethought, is just preposterous.”

Hickox, an epidemiologist who was working to help treat Ebola patients in Sierra Leone, has tested negative twice for Ebola and does not have symptoms, she said. She is quarantined for 21 days at University Hospital in Newark.

“This is an extreme that is really unacceptable, and I feel like my basic human rights have been violated,” Hickox told CNN’s Candy Crowley on “State of the Union.”

imagesShe described herself as “physically strong” but “emotionally exhausted.”

“To put me through this emotional and physical stress is completely unacceptable,” she said.

She slammed New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie for describing her as “obviously ill.”

“First of all, I don’t think he’s a doctor; secondly, he’s never laid eyes on me; and thirdly, I’ve been asymptomatic since I’ve been here,” Hickox told Crowley Sunday.

In a separate interview with CNN Senior Medical Correspondent Elizabeth Cohen, Hickox elaborated on what she thought of Christie’s assessment of her medical condition.

“I’m sorry, but that’s just a completely unacceptable statement in my opinion. For (Christie) — a politician who’s trusted and respected — to make a statement that’s categorically not true is just unacceptable and appalling.”

download

NSFW VIDEO: Ferguson’s “Peaceful” Protestors Threatening Innocent White Man! Racist? or Not?

Ct Patriot: This is turning into exactly what the Obama regime wants and has always wanted. A full blown race-war on the streets of America. Giving them the crisis they have so desired to finally crack the whip on the American citizen and declare martial law. That is why this Criminal administration has race baited and divided this country since day one. I thought Obama was supposed to bring the races closer?  On a side note I find it disgusting that anyone is attacked or harassed simply for their skin color, Regardless of what color. And yes, Blacks can be racist too.

download (16)

PEACEFUL FERGUSON PROTESTERS ATTACK WHITE PASSERBY: “I JUST WANT TO GO HOME”

Protesters in Ferguson have continued to gather on a nightly basis in the aftermath of the Michael Brown shooting

by MAC SLAVO

SHTFPLAN.COM

OCTOBER 26, 2014

Protesters in Ferguson have continued to gather on a nightly basis in the aftermath of the Michael Brown shooting.

They claim to be assembling peacefully, but as the video below shows, when a white man was passing through town a mob surrounded him and began making threats.

The video shows the man telling his attackers that he just wants to go home.

Another man is then heard saying “I don’t give a fuck what you wanna do.” In the background, a third man argues, “we’re standing up for what we believe.”

As the victim tries to get away from the crowd he is immediately accosted by several men who hold him back while another grabs him by the neck. When he finally breaks free and walks away numerous individuals continue to pursue him.

The following video uploaded to social media shows the incident from two different angles:

for full article click here please

What does Michael Brown’s official autopsy report actually reveal?

BY JOSHUA BARAJAS

October 23, 2014

gbM4nZ1After the official autopsy on Michael Brown was leaked to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch on Wednesday, details of the autopsy seemed to be partially misconstrued, according to outside experts commissioned by the newspaper to review the report.

The St. Louis County medical examiner’s autopsy report indicated that 18-year-old Michael Brown was shot in the hand at close range during an altercation with Ferguson Police Officer Darren Wilson. To support that finding, the autopsy said a microscopic exam found foreign matter “consistent with products that are discharged from the barrel of a firearm” on the tissue of Brown’s thumb wound.

The county’s report also showed that Brown was shot six times, with gunshot wounds to the head and chest as the cause of death. An additional toxicology report detected marijuana in Brown’s blood.

According to the Associated Press, the report, however, did not explain why Wilson shot Brown after a struggle in the police officer’s SUV nor clarified whether Brown was surrendering or reaching for the officer’s weapon.

Wilson has said that Brown reached for his gun, while various witnesses have stated that they saw Brown being shot while running away. An independent autopsy commissioned by Brown’s family — that was publicly released in August — did not conclude that Brown was shot at close range.

for full article click here please

GRAPHIC RAW VIDEOS: Ottawa Islamic Terror Shootings, Kills Soldier In Cold Blood!

Ct Patriot: The Islamist have been saying they were going to start attacking. It’s time to stop these animals dead in their tracks. Are we going to “tolerate” the “religion of peace” killing every last one of us Infidels?

download (15)

‘Terrorist’ murdered soldier ‘in cold blood,’ Canada’s Prime Minister says

By Ashley Fantz, Josh Levs and Catherine E. Shoichet,
CNN
October 22, 2014

(CNN) — First a soldier guarding a hallowed war memorial was gunned down in Canada’s capital. Then shots erupted in the halls of the country’s Parliament minutes later.

The two shootings in Ottawa Wednesday left lawmakers barricaded inside offices and parts of the city on lockdown for hours as police searched for suspects.

images (5)Ottawa Police lifted the lock down Wednesday night and said there was no longer a danger to the public.

But many questions remain about the shootings: Who was the gunman? Why did he open fire? And was he acting alone?

“It appears there was just one shooter, and that shooter is dead,” Ottawa Mayor Jim Watson told CNN’s Anderson Cooper. “But it has been a traumatic experience, obviously, for not only our city but the country.”

Investigators haven’t provided any possible motives for the shooting. Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper didn’t provide details about the investigation in a televised address to the nation Wednesday night.

“In the days to come, we will learn more about the terrorist and any accomplices he may have had, but this week’s events are a grim reminder that Canada is not immune to the types of terrorist attacks we have seen elsewhere in the world,” Harper said. “Let there be no misunderstanding: We will not be intimidated. Canada will never be intimidated.”

for full CNN Article click here please

Ottawa shootings: Kevin Vickers, parliament’s sergeant-at-arms, hailed as hero

Dylan Stableford

Yahoo News

The head of Ottawa’s parliamentary security is being hailed as a hero after he reportedly shot and killed a suspected male gunman who was trying to enter the caucus rooms.

download (14)Kevin Vickers, Parliament Hill’s sergeant-at-arms and former member of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, shot and killed the suspect, Veterans Affairs Minister Julian Fantino told the Toronto Sun.

“All the details are not in, but the sergeant-at-arms, a former Mountie, is the one that engaged the gunman, or one of them at least, and stopped this,” Fantino said. “He did a great job and, from what I know, shot the gunman and he is now deceased.”

Vickers, a 57-year-old New Brunswick native, was appointed sergeant-at-arms in the House of Commons in 2006. Before that, Vickers, a 29-year veteran of the RCMP, served as director of security operations for the House of Commons, providing security services for dignitaries, including Prince Andrew and members of the Canadian royal family.

for full article click here please

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 4,858 other followers